Balkerach Street, Doune
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautiful garden with patio area
- Gas central heating
- Traditional property
- Village location
- Bright lounge/ dining room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Yopa
This beautiful & spacious traditional property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, this is a perfect first time buyer home or the growing family home.
Internally the property is set over two levels and comprises a welcoming hallway with staircase to the upper level. There is a bright and spacious lounge/ dining area, modern fitted kitchen and bedroom. On the upper level a further two bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. The ground floor bedroom would make an ideal home office.
Doune’s advantage is its central location for access to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. Access to the major motorway and Railway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car. It is in close proximity (circa 7 miles) to the historic City of Stirling which offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Bridge of Allan, a spa town is 4 miles away with numerous eateries.
Schooling: The primary school and nursery school a couple of blocks away. It is a catchment for both Dunblane and McLaren High Schools
Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this stunning property.
EPC band: D
Balkerach Street, Doune
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunblane Station3.5 miles
- Bridge of Allan Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across Scotland. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fixed
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 247106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.