Raleigh Road, Enfield
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen
- 60 ft Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Conservation Area
- Gas Central Heating
Barnfields are pleased to offer this delightful, two bedroom end of terrace Victorian cottage in the heart of the Enfield Town Conservation Area just minutes from the historic centre with its abundance of retail facilities, cafes and restaurants. Two reception rooms, 60 ft garden. Sole Agents.
Barnfields are pleased to offer this delightful, two bedroom end of terrace Victorian cottage in the heart of the Enfield Town Conservation Area just minutes from the historic centre with its abundance of retail facilities, cafes and restaurants and within easy access of Enfield Chase Rail Station (Moorgate Line) parks, schools and the M25 Motorway.
The property is well presented throughout and has many pleasing features.
Front door to side, door to dining room and kitchen.
Dining Room (front) 10' 4" Max x 10' 3" ( 3.15m Max x 3.12m )
Wood effect laminate floor, radiator, coving to ceiling, decorative ceiling rose.
Lounge 15' x 10' 6" max ( 4.57m x 3.20m max )
Double radiator, wood laminate floor, coving to ceiling, casement door to side, double doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Range of matching base and wall cabinets with worksurface over, inset one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashback, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, double radiator, vinyl tiled floor, stairs to first floor, wall mounted gas central heater boiler, door to lounge.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
Ceramic tile effect laminate floor, doors to garden.
Part fitted carpet, part wood effect laminate floor, access to loft.
Bedroom One (front) 10' 4" Max x 10' 3" ( 3.15m Max x 3.12m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two (rear) 10' 7" Max x 9' 5" ( 3.23m Max x 2.87m )
Wood effect laminate floor, radiator, coving to ceiling, dual aspect.
Bathroom Wc 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, vanity basin with cupboard under, low flush WC shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, spotlights to ceiling, bleached wood effect, vinyl floor.
Brick paved with brick wall, side pedestrian access to rear garden.
Approximately 60 ft of well tendered mature garden with well stocked beds, lawn, paved patio, large timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Raleigh Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.4 miles
- Grange Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Barnfields, your local estate agent in Enfield…
Barnfields estate agents have been established since 1981. For nearly 40 years we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for offering our customers clear professional advice and a superb level of service. In 2017 we were proud to join with the like-minded estate agents William H Brown, still offering the same great service but with a greater reach. See out how Barnfields can get you moving…
>> Your local Barnfields team in Enfi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF101913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.