4 Neilston Road, Paisley
- Traditional Sandstone Tenement Flat
- Occupying Preferred First Floor
- Ideal Location on Neilston Road
- Close to Paisley Town Centre
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Ornate Cornice in Lounge
- Secure Door Entry
- Gas Central Heating
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Walker Laird
The accommodation is comprised of: Hallway complete with walk in cupboard space; Lounge; Kitchen incorporating a breakfast bar, tiled splash-back, oven, gas hob and extractor; two Bedrooms; modern Shower Room with quadrant cubicle, electric shower and basin; and a separate W.C.
The attractive home retains much traditional character, especially the detailed corncing in the living area. Further benefits include: gas central heating, secure door entry and double glazing.
There is a back garden area which is shared with the block and laid out for easy maintenance.
Neilston Road is ideally situated for ease of access to Paisley Town Centre, which offers a wide variety of amenities including shopping, bars, restaurants, cafes and many other leisure activities. Paisley Canal Train Station is only a short walk away and further transport links on the M8 Network, local bus routes and Paisley Gilmour Street Station are also easily accessible. Braehead, Glasgow Airport and the University of West of Scotland are all within a short distance.
Whilst every precaution to ensure accuracy has been taken during the preparation of these particulars, if there is any aspect which is critical to your interest or which you find misleading, please contact us for further information. In accordance with the terms of the Property Misdescriptions Act, we wish to clarify the term N as pertaining to the fitted Kitchen appliances or indeed any other mechanical items, apparatus or appliances relating to this property, including where applicable the central heating. We wish to make it clear that we have not personally inspected or tested these items and therefore do not warrant either now or at a later date their correct functions. Please note all photographs are taken with a wide angled lens and all measurements are approximate and are taken with a sonic tape measure.
4 Neilston Road, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.2 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.7 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Built on Trust - Our Estate Agency team have years of experience and all live within the local area. We will listen to you and we will tailor a bespoke marketing package to suit you and your property.
We are confident that our local knowledge, proactive approach to marketing and highly personalised service will be instrumental in securing a potential buyer at the best possible price.
To properly capitalise on recent positive developments and navigate the remaining challenges in th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30795628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Laird, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.