Wymundsley, Astley Village, Chorley, PR7 1US
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Space For Appliances
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Gardens To Front & Enclosed Rear
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Excellent Access To Motorway Network
- No Onward Chain
Double glazed door opens to the entrance hallway, neutrally decorated with newly carpeted stairs leading to the first floor.
2.67m x 4.06m
Bright and spacious open plan lounge diner, recently decorated in neutrally tones with newly carpeted flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and double glazed windows to the front and rear to allow plenty of natural light.
2.23m x 3.17m
Range of base units with contrasting work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with overhead extractor, integrated fridge freezer and space for appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, complemented by tiled flooring and part tiled elevations with double glazed window to the side and double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Newly carpeted stairs and landing with double glazed window to the side and loft access.
2.67m x 4.62m
Well proportioned double bedroom, neutrally decorated with newly carpeted flooring and double glazed window to the front.
A second good sized double bedroom, neutrally decorated with newly carpeted flooring, built in storage cupboard and double glazed window to the rear with a pleasant out look out over mature trees.
1.83m x 2.13m
A third comfortable single bedroom, neutrally decorated with newly carpeted flooring, built in storage cupboard and double glazed window to the front.
1.83m x 1.88m
Three piece suite in white comprising was hand basin, wc and panelled bath with shower over with tiled elevations and double glazed privacy window to the rear
Front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear the garden is laid to lawn with paved patio areas and privately enclosed by timber fencing with a pleasant outlook beyond over mature trees.
Wymundsley, Astley Village, Chorley, PR7 1US
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckshaw Parkway0.9 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station1.1 miles
- Chorley Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Nationwide Estate Agents where we believe in good old fashioned service combined with the best of modern technology. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff...provide customer service standards that are exceptional. We have a combined experience of over 100 years and our teams at both the Chorley and Adlington offices look forward to assisting you with any, and all, of your property needs. We offer very high standards of personal professional services, honesty, integrity and ethics
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.