South Queensferry, EH30
- Designer kitchen with integrated oven, combination microwave, induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Luxury RAK sanitary ware with a selection of larger profile tiling, with chrome towel warmer and shaver point to Family bathroom
- LED spotlights to kitchen, bathroom, WC & master en suite
- Separate utility with washing machine included
- Open plan living kitchen dining room
- Luxurious master with fitted wardrobes and en suite double shower
- Additional fitted wardrobe to bedroom two
- USB points to kitchen, lounge & master bedroom & 13A power supply to external elevation for electric car charging
- Solar PV for maximum energy efficiency
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee Warranty
The ground floor includes a bright double bedroom, an ample utility room, cloakroom, storage cupboard and integral garage with electric car charging point complete the ground floor level living amenities.
The heart of this home is found on the first floor where there is a guest shower room and spectacular open plan living, dining, kitchen, including peninsula breakfast bar for informal dining and designer kitchen with a suite of high quality integrated appliances.
All bathrooms feature designer sanitar yware from the award-winning RAK Ceramics complimented by a selection of larger profile ceramic tiling, creating a sleek modern design, both functional and elegant.
The master bedroom features large fitted wardrobes and en suite. There are three further good sized bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom which features large profile tiling, chrome heated towel warmer and shaver point as standard.
All homes at Forthview benefit from a 10 year Premier Guarantee Warranty and feature Myson Touch WiFi programmable smart heating, Solar PV for maximum energy efficiency, ample electrical sockets, USB ports, Multimedia TV & BT points. Externally each home benefits from a monobloc driveway, turfed and landscaped front garden, 13A supply for electric car charging and a PIR sensor LED light to the front door for added security.
South Queensferry is a fantastic commuter town with excellent transport links and amenities. With Dalmeny train station just a short distance from the development, Edinburgh City Centre is under ten miles away, and the rest of Scotland is easily accessed using the Forth Road Bridge and the motorway network, Forthview is the ideal hub for convenient commuting and travel near and far. The town offers a collection of well-reputed schools including a high school and three primary schools: St Margaret's, Echline and Queensferry.
*External elevation shows an artist's impression of the Cramond, internal images show a typical Ambassador Living home and may include upgrades and additional extras, for more information please contact our Sales Team*
South Queensferry, EH30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalmeny Station0.9 miles
- North Queensferry Station1.7 miles
- Inverkeithing Station3.3 miles
About the development
A NEW VIEW, COMING SOON
- Forthview will bring a carefully curated collection of luxurious 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom high-specification homes to the sought after town of South Queensferry.
- Please sign up to register interest for a pre-launch appointment.
At Ambassador Living we believe that the home of your dreams is more than just bricks and mortar. As well as being a mix of thoughtful design, quality finishes and the latest building techniques, Ambassador Living are creating thriving communities for future generations.
We are committed to building high quality homes and want our range of properties to enhance our buyers’ lifestyles by providing stylish, flexible living spaces, whether you are just starting out or your family is grown
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 044092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ambassador Living. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.