The Park, Ramsbottom, Bury, BL0
- Deceptively spacious character cottage
- Sought after location
- Three bedrooms
- Additional garden
14' 10" x 14' 10"
Oak laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, window to the front.
23' 5" x 16' 4"
Spacious living room with stone fireplace and recessed gas fired stove, window and french window leading to the rear enclosed patio garden.
15' 2" x 7' 10"
Fitted kitchen with pine style wall and base units, tiled elevations and flooring, window to the front.
Generous sized landing area with built in cupboards and loft access
First Floor - Generous sized landing area with built in cupboards and loft access, separate wc.
15' 0" x 15' 0"
Window to the rear with superb views and outlook.
15' 1" x 11' 4"
Built in closet with boiler, window to the front.
10' 10" x 7' 10"
Window to the rear with views.
Low level WC
Four piece suite comprising, wc, wash hand basin, panel bath and separate shower, tiled elevations and vinyl flooring, window to the front.
Outside there is a small forecourt and large rear enclosed patio garden and additional garden area at the head of the street.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Park, Ramsbottom, Bury, BL0
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Entwistle Station4.2 miles
- Bromley Cross Station5.3 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents is one of the largest independent estate agents in the North West, established in 1891. We provide a broad range of services including Sales, Lettings, Prestige, Auction, Commercial, Conveyancing, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and Surveys. Miller Metcalfe have extensive understanding of your district whether you live in
Altrincham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Bury, Burnley, Chorley, Culcheth, Farnworth, Harwood, Hindley, Horwich, Manche
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOA214694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.