Haydon Avenue, Lostock Hall, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached True Bungalow on Quiet Cul de Sac.
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace, Kitchen, Recently Fitted Shower Rm
- Private Rear Garden Backing onto Woodland, Driveway Parking.
- Ready to Move Into and Much Improved.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and modern shower room.
The lounge is well proportioned and has a feature central fireplace with inset fire and a lovely aspect over the rear garden. A door leads from the lounge to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary counter tops.
The master bedroom is a good size double with feature oriel bow window. Bedroom two has a built-in storage cupboard. The shower room is very stylish and modern and comprises white suite with corner shower cubicle, washbasin, wc and stylish vertical radiator.
Externally to the front is a lawned garden and ample off road parking to the driveway. There is a fence enclosed lawned garden to the rear with a patio area which is not over looked and has only woodland behind it making it very private.
The property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed with stylish windows.
What The Agent Says
This lovely true bungalow has been much improved by its current owner to create a welcoming and warm home which is ready to move into and enjoy. With ample driveway parking this lovely home has it all, including a gem of a very private rear garden, recently fitted shower room, well-proportioned rooms and a pleasant situation on a quiet cul-de-sac. We cannot recommend viewing this property highly enough. Call Farrell Heyworth today on to arrange your accompanied viewing appointment and avoid disappointment.
Haydon Avenue, Lostock Hall, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Hall Station0.3 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station1.3 miles
- Leyland Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 208936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.