Wincheap, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1100703
*** SPECIAL OFFER HALF PRICE DEPOSIT AND ONLY 2 WEEKS UPFRONT RENT***
Double Room 1 - £115 a week (£498pcm) including all bills and fast internet. Has triple wardrobe, desk and chair. Has a single bed in. A double bed can be provided instead.
Double Room 2 - £115 a week (£498pcm) including all bills and fast internet. L shape room with huge built in wardrobe, desk and chair.
Double room 3 - £125 a week ( £541 pcm ) including all bills and fast internet. Has huge built in wardrobes and a desk and chair
Double Room 7 - £120 a week (£520pcm) including all bills and fast internet. Has huge built in wardrobes. desk and chair
Double Room 9 - £135 a week (£585 pcm) including all bills and fast internet. Has huge built in wardrobes, desk and chair. Bathroom on this floor only shared with 3 others
WE PAY FOR A FORTNIGHTLY CLEANER.
Newly decorated HUGE House share available immediately.
All rooms have LARGE BUILT IN WARDROBES with ALOT of storage. Huge Sitting room with TV, Kitchen, Garden, and two Roof terraces.
Professional accommodation for professional people. Only the best houses in the best areas of Canterbury.
Here we have a fantastic opportunity to join a great house share in a lovely location of Canterbury. The house is on Wincheap and less than 1/2 a minute walk from Canterbury East train station and a 2 minute walk to local shops and bus stops. The perfect place to get in and around Canterbury.
This is a great house share and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
Call us now 24/7 on to view this property.
When you rent a room with us you don't just move in to a house, you move in to a home and a society.
What does the property and rent consist of?
- Great transport links. LESS THAN A 1 MINUTE WALK TO TRAIN STATION!
- All bills included
- Unlimited super fast wireless broadband
- Cleaners for communal areas
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Good quality furniture throughout the house
- 2 minute walk to Shops, restaurants and pubs
- Great professional working housemates
Why people choose our house shares?
1. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
2. A home furnished to a good standard with friendly professional housemates.
3. Decorate your room to how you want it, as long as you return it to the original colour if leaving.
4. Unlimited broadband supplied in your rent.
5. A fortnightly cleaner for shared areas.
6. We introduce you to the current house mates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
7. Your rent includes all bills so no hidden surprises!
8. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
9. We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs and not ours.
Unfortunately our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept pets or children in any of our house shares.
Give us a call NOW to arrange a viewing, for more details or to let us know more about what you are looking for as we do have other rooms available in other house shares in Canterbury and Medway.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £498.33 per month (£115.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £230.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1100703
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Wincheap, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.1 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.6 miles
- Chartham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 110070305052021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.