Stanford Hill, Loughborough
- One bedroom mid terrace property
- Fantastic first time buyer/investment opportunity
- Off road parking
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Close to amenities & Loughborough train station
A one bedroom mid terrace property PERFECT for a first time buyer/investor!! The property comprises of entrance porch, open plan kitchen/lounge with stairs rising to the first floor comprising of a landing, one well-proportioned bedroom, bathroom and private enclosed rear garden & off road parking!
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS!! NOT ONE TO BE MISSED! A one bedroom mid terrace property situated in Loughborough close to local amenities and Loughborough train station. The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. The property comprises of an open space kitchen/lounge area with stairs leading up to the first floor which comprises of one well-proportioned bedroom and a bathroom. To the outside of the property there is a private enclosed rear garden and off road parking! An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Entering the property through the front door leads you straight into a porch area which has a door to the kitchen/lounge area and another door that opens to a storage cupboard.
Open Plan Kitchen/lounge 17' 4" x 11' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.56m )
The kitchen has wooden flooring, a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer with a swan neck tap, partly tiled walls, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a freestanding cooker and fridge, extractor fan above. Additionally, there is a double glazed window to the front elevation and a boiler which is housed in the kitchen.
The lounge has wooden flooring which carries on from the kitchen area, patio doors that leads out to the rear garden, an electric feature fire place and has stairs rising up to the first floor accommodation.
The stairs has a unique feature port hole window with a loft hatch and a storage space by the airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 11' 4" ( 2.72m x 3.45m )
Bedroom one has carpeted flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door that opens to a storage cupboard.
The bathroom has partly tiled walls and laminated flooring. The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of low level w/c, bath with electric shower over and a wash hand basin which has tiled splashbacks and a frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a range of mature trees and an outhouse building perfect for storage space.
To the rear there is a decking area, a timber shed, pathway which leads to a gate at the rear, stoned area which has a range of mature trees and shrubs and it fenced and enclosed to the boundaries. Additionally, there is off road parking available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Stanford Hill, Loughborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station0.5 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station3.3 miles
- Sileby Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Loughborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Loughborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH111984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.