Rawmarsh Hill, Rotherham, S62
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1157464
this fantastic property is let and managed by specialists in shared houses across rotherham, barnsley and doncaster.
Available to view and let now!!
Fantastic en-suite double bedroom!
*£95-100 per week all bills inclusive!
A spacious and excellent shared house with en-suites in a great location for easy access to parkgate, rotherham and barnsley.* unlimited wireless broadband
* sky tv
* digital tv connection points in all bedrooms
* fully furnished to a very high standard
* all bills inclusive - including gas, electric, water and council tax
* driveway suitable for 2 cars.
This house is ideal for single tenants who work locally.Situated in an excellent location, just a short walk away from shops, with good public transport links to surrounding towns.These brilliant bedrooms include; a double leather effect bed with a good quality mattress, a 3 piece bedroom furniture which includes a wardrobe, set of drawers and bedside cabinet.A bedside lamp and digital tv aerial point are also provided within the rooms.
The en-suite is equipped with a shower enclosure and electric shower, vanity unit with basin, wc, chrome towel radiator and mirror all finished to a high professional standard.The shared facilities include a 32” hd tv, virgin media tv (sky channels) receiver and unlimited wireless broadband provided in the communal kitchen.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a breakfast bar with bar stools, an electric hob with double oven, integrated washing machine/tumble dryer, american fridge freezer, iron, ironing board, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc.
A cleaner comes out once a month to freshen up the communal areas.Warmed by full gas central heating and fully double glazed windows and doors, each room has a temperature controlled radiator.
Deposit required of £50 is required.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
This property is currently occupied by working tenants.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £411.67 per month (£95.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £50.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1157464
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Rawmarsh Hill, Rotherham, S62
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.8 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.6 miles
- Mexborough Station3.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 115746409072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.