Susannah Street, Alexandria
- IDEALLY SITUATED ADJACENT TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH DECORATIVE CEILING PLASTER WORK
- A DINING SIZED KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF MODERN UNITS
- TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- A PARTIALLY TILED BATHROOM
- GAS C/HEATING & D/GLAZING
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
The subjects, benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, comprise a spacious L-shaped reception hallway, a large lounge with decorative ceiling plaster work, a dining sized fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms, and a partially tiled bathroom with three piece suite. Externally, to the rear of the building, are landscaped communal gardens providing clothes drying facilities.
Stevensons Building, ideally being situated adjacent to the town centre, is within walking distance of a varied range of amenities to include shopping, schooling, recreational and transport facilities to cater for every day requirements.
Lounge 17' 0 x 11' 0
Kitchen 14' 1 x 12' 5
Bedroom 1 13' 4 x 11' 2
Bedroom 2 13' 5 x 9' 9
Bathroom 7' 5 x 5' 8
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: 'D'
Susannah Street, Alexandria
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alexandria Station0.3 miles
- Balloch Station1.0 miles
- Renton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
The Murray Agency is an established company situated adjacent to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park specialising solely in property sales.
John Hughes, Managing Director, has been involved in residential and commercial estate agency for over 30 years and hence has an in-depth knowledge of the property market. Being privately owned, Mr. Hughes believes that The Murray Agency can offer a flexible service capable of adapting to any changes in the economic climate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Murray Agency, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.