White Close, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT WITH BRICK BOUNDARY WALL
- GARAGE WITH TANDEM PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- STILL UNDER NHBC WARRANTY
- EXISTING PLANNING CONSENT FOR SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH TERRACE & PATIO
- THREE BEDROOMS INCLUDING MASTER WITH ENSUITE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- SOLAR PANELS
This attractive and newly built family home is ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and occupies a generous corner plot.
The property is still under NHBC warranty and features double glazed windows, gas central heating, dual heating controls, solar panels, home security system and plenty of storage including a shed, boarded loft and garage roof space. The property also benefits from full planning consent for the addition of a single storey extension to the right-hand elevation with pitched roof. The consented plans allow for internal reconfiguration to create a front to back kitchen/diner and adjacent living room with fitted storage and French Doors opening onto the garden. There is also scope to add further value by way of a loft conversion.
The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, storage cupboard, spacious living room and an open plan kitchen/diner that is connected to the living area via French Doors. The kitchen offers contemporary and imaginative design featuring stylish cabinetry, tiled flooring and integrated appliances including gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Upstairs consists of large landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft storage. The second double bedroom is dual aspect whilst the master bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe and deluxe ensuite.
Externally, the property benefits from a storm porch, front garden, large tandem driveway with parking for four vehicles and garage that has been partially converted to create a home office. The south facing rear garden is a delight and includes a brick boundary wall, area to lawn, mature planting, patio and a raised covered terrace.
Westvale Park is an impressive development of beautifully designed and well-crafted family homes. Location is always key and it is no exception here as the residents are close to the thriving market towns of Horley and Reigate, which offer a great mix of local amenities and excellent transport links.
White Close, Horley, Surrey, RH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salfords Station1.5 miles
- Horley Station1.6 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station2.4 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.The story behind JamesDean
Founded by brothers Jame
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RB09072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.