Graham Road, Sheffield, S10
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Click The Brochure To Request A Viewing
- Ample Family Living Space
- Highly Desirable Location
- Walking Distance Ecclesall Road & Endcliffe Park
- Family Shower Room & Two En-Suites
- Beautiful Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage With Electric Automatic Door
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Reputable School Catchment Area
*** Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Family Home *** A Stone's Throw From Bingham & Endcliffe Parks *** Generous Plot Size With Ample Living Space ***
Situated between Ranmoor and the Endcliffe Park area, is this stunning four bedroom detached family home, within walking distance of Bingham & Endcliffe Parks, Ecclesall Road and just a short drive to Sheffield city centre.
The property sits on a very generous plot with extensive off road parking to the front and side of the property leading to a detached garage, a fenced front garden and a low maintenance rear garden.
As you enter the property on the ground floor you will step into a spacious hallway providing access to the various living spaces this home has to offer. This includes a spacious and bright living room with two windows, utility room, downstairs W.C, conservatory and a large open plan kitchen/diner, with a range of wall/base units, complimentary worktops and various integrated appliances including oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The first floor comprises of the Master bedroom with private balcony, fitted wardrobes and en-suite wet room, a second double bedroom with en-suite shower room, another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom/study and the modern family shower room with walk in shower, fitted vanity and stylish tile work.
The property benefits from a boarded storage loft area with lighting, recently fitted solar panels, 12 months old combi boiler and new internal doors.
Externally, the property benefits from a spacious driveway with parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage with electric automatic door, a front garden with planted beds and a mature tree. To the rear, is a low maintanence garden with artificial grass, planted beds and a paved seating area, creating the perfect entertaining space.
The Ranmoor & Endcliffe area is seen as one of the more desirable areas to live in Sheffield. This is due to its convenient proximity to various amenities on Ecclesall Road, Endcliffe Park being across the road, the catchment area of many reputable public and private schools and being just a short drive to the both Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.
The area also has great transport links to Sheffield city centre and surrounding areas, along with Dore Train Station being just ten minutes away for commuting to the likes of Manchester and London. The Peak District is also within a ten minute drive.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Graham Road, Sheffield, S10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop2.0 miles
- West Street Tram Stop2.0 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1212056-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.