- Cash buyers
- No Chain
- Empty possesion
- 3 bedrooms
- Full width reception room
- Gas central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Substantial plot
- Sought after location
The home is situated on a large plot, it has an extensive rear garden and is set back from the road with ample space in front for off-road parking and/or a front garden.
While in need of refurbishment, the house has gas central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout.
This would make a great investment opportunity or a project for buyers who want to design their own home.
The property is located in the popular village of Kegworth. With excellent transport links, it is within commuting distance of Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and London, with regular trains to St. Pancras from East Midlands Parkway railway station and close to the M1 motorway. It is also conveniently located for Donington Park Motorsport Circuit and Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
SITTING/DINING ROOM 17' 11" x 13' 8" (5.46m x 4.17m)
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 8' 4" (3.61m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 9" x 11' 5" (3.58m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 9" x 10' 8" (3.58m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 7" x 6' 3" (2.92m x 1.91m)
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Midlands Parkway Station1.8 miles
- Long Eaton Station3.2 miles
- Attenborough Station5.1 miles
About the agent
At Lovage Homes we constantly strive to do right by our customers - and to us, 'customers' means landlords, sellers and tenants alike. We are unique in that we have no tenant admin fees and we do not pass on any of these charges to our landlords. Our sales rates are competitive and our service is outstanding. We're an independent, family-owned business, and our dedicated and professional team has good local knowledge and lots of experience letting and managing properties to families, students
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102321000756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovage Homes Ltd, Kegworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.