Adel Park Gardens, Leeds, LS16
- Detached family house in this much sought-after area of Adel
- Four double bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Quite cul de sac location
- Established gardens, driveway, double garage
- In need of some modernisation
- Perfect for a growing family
- Viewing essential to appreciate the proportions on offer
- Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a detached family home, with scope to modernise and put your own stamp on - This property could be ideal for a growing family. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises: - Entrance hallway, dining room with access to terrace, lounge overlooking the rear garden, w/c and kitchen with utility room with stairs leading to the lower ground floor where the property benefits from a fantastic multi-functional room, ideal for us as a sitting room, home office/study or a play room. On the first floor open and light landing, three double bedrooms all boasting built in wardrobes, family bathroom, and a further bedroom just off the master which is currently set up as a dressing room. Externally the property offers off street parking for multiple cars with a long driveway leading down the garden to a detached double garage with remote electric doors, a pleasant lawned area and patio to the rear offering superb space to sit out and enjoy the private garden.
The property is conveniently situated along this very desirable cul de sac in Adel which is an extremely sought-after residential location to the north of Leeds. There are many local amenities available including a wide choice of shops, schools and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is close by providing easy access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1, M62 & A1).
From the West Park office turn left and proceed up to the Lawnswood roundabout. Take the third exit on to the Ring Road. At the first set of traffic lights turn left on to Long Causeway and immediately left again on to Adel Lane. After a short distance take the third turning right into Adel Park Gardens where the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by the 'For Sale' board.
Adel Park Gardens, Leeds, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.9 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES210069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.