Morvale Street, Stourbridge
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden
- MODERN KITCHEN
- NO CHAIN
- OPEN PLAN Lounge/Diner
- PHYSICAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
The Property Comprises:
* ATTRACTIVE Appearance With INTEGRATED GARAGE Adding to the CURB APPEAL and LARGE DRIVEWAY Offering AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING.
* WELCMOMING PORCH Leading into Hallway Through Solid Wooden Door Adding to the Security and Featuring UNDER STAIRS STORGAGE,
* L Shape OPEN PLAN Living/Dining Room With FEATURE Fire Place and FRENCH DOORS onto Rear Garden,
* MODERN Kitchen Featuring TILED Splash Backs and OVERLOOKING Rear Garden,
* PRIVATE and LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden. A Perfect Escape to Relax and Unwind,
* WHITE SUITE Family Bathroom TILED Floor to Ceiling Complete With WALK IN SHOWER and Airing Cupboard,
* LARGE DOUBLE Master Bedroom With BUILT IN WARDROBES and Featuring Rear Views for Miles and Miles,
* SPACIOUS DOUBLE Second Bedroom,
* DOUBLE Third Bedroom,
* GENEROUSLY SIZED Integrated Garage With SECURE Garage Door. This Space Could Easily be CONVERTED into ADDITIONAL BEDROOM/HOME OFFICE etc if Desired (subject to relevant permissions)
- LOFT Insulated and Boarded
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Morvale Street, Stourbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lye Station0.3 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station0.9 miles
- Stourbridge Town Station1.1 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.