Lady Lane, Hadleigh
- Exceptionally well presented detached home
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Two En suites, bathroom & WC
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Stunning & sunny rear garden with porcelain terrace
- Generous sized living room
- Plenty of off road parking
- Very handy utility room
About The Property - A simply stunning 4 bedroom detached family home presented in show room condition and offering a stylish and contemporary design along with superb open plan living space, two en suite's and beautiful garden with a sunny aspect. This highly impressive home which was built in 2017 is located towards the outskirts of Hadleigh, yet is still within easy reach of all the town's amenities and schools. The property offers high specification fixture and fittings throughout and the spacious living space includes a nice hallway, downstairs WC, generous sized living room, utility room and a superb light, bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining and living space with twin double doors leading out into the garden. The kitchen has built in appliances including two ovens, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and the space works really well for a family or entertaining. Upstairs, there is a spacious landing, four bedrooms, two of which have their own en suite shower rooms, and there is a family bathroom.
Outside - To the front there is a large block paved parking area which provides ample parking and there is side access which leads to the rear. The rear garden really is a lovely feature to the home and includes a very smart porcelain paved patio terrace, ideal for al fresco dining and a neat lawned garden with a timber shed.
Useful Info - We understand the property has all main services connected with the heating being gas fired via radiators (not tested). The local authority is Babergh District Council and the and the post code is IP7 6AF. The owner informs us that the property has an architects certificate and was constructed in 2017.
Room Sizes - Hall:
Open plan kitchen/dining/living space:
Lady Lane, Hadleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station7.7 miles
About the agent
MULTI AWARD WINNING LOCAL ESTATE AGENTS, BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2021 GOLD WINNER,
BRITISH PROPERTY AWARDS GOLD WINNER 2019 & 2021:
RATED EXCEPTIONAL & within TOP 5% of Estate Agents in the country - -
LOCAL independent FAMILY business -
AMAZING Five Star rated customer service - FANTASTIC marketing - BRILLIANT & unique VIDEO tours - FEE'S at just 0.99% plus vat (min £1495) - I
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30793589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hizzy, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.