Lea Green Drive, Wythall
- Fantastic First Home Or Buy To Let
- Corner Unit
- Dual Aspect Living Room
- New Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Top Floor
- Walking Distance To Shop
- Stone's Throw Away From Wythall Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with ChangeHomes
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 2.64m x 2.67m (8'8 x 8'9 ) -
Lounge/Diner - 5.61m x 3.81m (18'5 x 12'6) -
Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 2.67m (13'0 x 8'9 ) -
Bathroom - 1.55m x 2.64m (5'1" x 8'7" ) -
Bedroom 2 - 2.90m x 2.26m (9'6 x 7'5) -
BrochuresLea Green Drive, WythallBrochure
Lea Green Drive, Wythall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wythall Station0.0 miles
- Whitlock's End Station1.0 miles
- Earlswood (West Midlands) Station1.0 miles
About the agent
ChangeHomes are your local, award winning estate agency covering from Warwickshire to Solihull & surrounding villages.
Established in 2018, we offer you all the services you would need to move under one roof. We provide five star service and most importantly we are passionate about helping you and your property journey.
We are different from your traditional high street estate agent with a typical shop front. We give you much more personal attention throughout the whole mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30798088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ChangeHomes, Covering Warwickshire & Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.