Camden Street, London, NW1
- 160 Camden Street 763 sq ft / 70.9 sq m
- 13 Prowse Place 602 sq ft / 56 sq m
- Yard Storage 720 sq ft / 66.89 sq m
- Vacant possession
- Parking 1925 sq ft / 178 sq m
Camden Street, London, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.1 miles
- Camden Town Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hudsons Commercial Property department has earned a trusted reputation over the years, specialising in Fitzrovia, Noho, Soho, Bloomsbury and the West End.
Our offices, located at 24 Charlotte Street, are only a short step from Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street Tube stations. Hudsons provide Commercial Property Services to both corporate and private clients, securing some of the finest commercial spaces in town. We place emphasis on providing great customer service and excel in mana
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JH009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudsons Property, London - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.