Harmood Street, Camden, NW1
- **Chain Free**
- Modern Town House
- Private Secluded South Facing Garden
- Gated Development
- Three double bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Garage Parking
- Built Circa 1996
- Enviable Transport links accessing Central London.
The property is one of a three set together, offering the potential to extend under the necessary local authority planning consent, to create an existing & dramatically transformed contemporary home to the highest of standards.
The present accommodation is laid out with the garage, third bedroom, shower room & utility room on the ground floor. On the first-floor kitchen-dinner and reception room. Finally, to the second floor two double bedroom and family bathroom.
Harmood Street is one of the most sought-after streets of Camden, surrounded by the wonderful neighbourhoods of Kentish Town & Primrose Hill giving Access to Regent's Park.
It is situated within walking distance of the Overground stations at Kentish Town West accessing Richmond and Fashionable East London with Chalk farm underground moments away. There are excellent state and public schools in the area, including; Holy Trinity & Saint Silas Primary School, Hawley Infants & Collège Français Bilingue de Londres.
It is a short walk into to Granary Square, University of The Arts; Central Saint Martins, and Coal Drops Yard. Kings Cross has become one of London's regeneration success story, welcoming the likes of Google, Louis Vuitton, Universal Music and Havas, alongside existing outposts of Caravane, Waitrose, Dishoom, and audiophile bar Spiritland. The Thomas Heatherwick-designed Coal Drops Yard brings West end retail apparels stores to the canal, along with a fine selection of bars, restaurants and cafes.
Kings Cross station provides national connections and neuromas underground with St Pancras International station provides Eurostar connections to Paris and Brussels.
**The property is offered For Sale Chain Free*
Harmood Street, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town West Station0.2 miles
- Chalk Farm Station0.2 miles
- Camden Town Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 77086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.