St Marys Grove, Seasalter, Whitstable
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Video Tour Available
- Modern Detached House Wit
- Situated On Private Road In Desirable Location
- Within 300ft Of Seasalter Beach
- Four Bedrooms With Balcony From The Master
- South Facing Garden Extends to 50ft (15m)
- Benefits From Solar Panels Contributing To Electricity Supply
- Driveway Provides Off Road Parking
- Available From late August
To the ground floor there is a large open plan living area with two sets of sliding doors opening to the South facing rear garden, a smartly fitted kitchen/breakfast room, entrance hall, study, utility room and a cloakroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, and the principal bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and an enclosed balcony.
The delightful South facing garden extends to 50ft (15 m). A block paved driveway provides off road parking for a number of vehicles. The house has been built to Level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes and benefits from photovoltaic solar panels which contribute to the electricity supply.
No pets or smokers. Available from late August.
Location - St Mary's Grove is a private road within close proximity to the sea and forming part of the desirable Granville Cliff Estate which is situated on the outskirts of Whitstable. The property is accessible to the town centre either via Joy Lane or by walking along the seafront. Whitstable benefits from a range of individual retail outlets, cafes, bars and seafood restaurants for which the town has become renowned. This historic working harbour town also enjoys winding streets of former fishermen's cottages, long stretches of shingle beaches, good yachting and water skiing facilities as well as a range of educational facilities. Communication links are strong with the A299 being within short driving distance and connecting to the A2/M2 and Motorway network together with a mainline railway station at Whitstable which offers frequent services to London (Victoria approximately 80mins) with high speed links to London St Pancras (approximately 73mins).
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall - 5.61m x 3.48m (18'4" x 11'5") - at maximum points.
• Open-Plan Living Area - 8.10m x 5.23m (26'6" x 17'1") - at maximum points.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.57m x 4.50m (14'11" x 14'9") - at maximum points.
• Study - 4.50m x 2.90m (14'9" x 9'6") - at maximum points.
• Utility Room - 5.38m x 1.96m (17'7" x 6'5") - at maximum points.
• Cloakroom -
• First Floor Landing -
• Bedroom 1 - 5.18m x 3.81m (16'11" x 12'5") - at maximum points.
• En-Suite Shower Room - 2.49m x 1.78m (8'2" x 5'10") - at maximum points.
• Balcony - 2.92m x 1.14m (9'6" x 3'8") -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 3.02m (12'0" x 9'10") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 3 - 3.96m x 2.95m (12'11" x 9'8") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 4 - 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8" x 9'6") - at maximum points.
• Bathroom - 2.54m x 2.26m (8'3" x 7'4") -
• Rear Garden - 15.24m x 10.97m (49'11" x 35'11") - at maximum points.
• Driveway -
• Solar Energy - The property benefits from Photovoltaic solar panels which contribute towards the electricity supply.
Holding Deposit - £507 (or equivalent to 1 weeks rent)
Tenancy Deposit - £2,538 (or equivalent to 5 weeks rent)
Tenancy Information - For full details of the costs associated with renting a property through Christopher Hodgson Estate Agents, please visit our website
Client Money Protection - Provided by ARLA
Independent Redress Scheme - Christopher Hodgson Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman
Video Tour Available - We won't let social distancing measures stop you from seeing this property. Please view the video tour for this property, and contact us to discuss arranging a physical viewing.
BrochuresSt Marys Grove, Seasalter, Whitstable
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
St Marys Grove, Seasalter, Whitstable
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitstable Station1.8 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station3.2 miles
- Faversham Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Successfully selling properties over five decades and committed to providing the highest standard of service, Christopher Hodgson Estate Agents are the area’s leading agents. We have well situated offices in Tankerton Road, Whitstable, offering a wide range of properties both in Whitstable and the surrounding area. No other local agent can offer a better combination of personal service, professionalism, wide experience and extensive local knowledge. Call us for a friendly and informal discuss
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29731438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.