Mannin Veen, Lheaney Road, Ramsey
- Spacious family home located in a highly desirable location
- The property has been fully modernised to a very high standard with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Situated within walking distance of Ramsey town centre, scenic walks, beach and schools
- Stunning open plan living, dining room and kitchen
- Impressive Magnet kitchen with a range of high quality integrated appliances
- 4 Bedrooms all with ensuites (includes 1 ground floor bedroom)
- Recently converted annex
- Annex benefits from Kitcehenette, shower room and open plan living/ bedroom area
- Perfect property for multi generational living or for possible additional income during TT/ MGP
- Gated driveway with parking for 4 cars
Spacious detached home that has been fully modernised to a very high standard with high quality fixture and fittings throughout. The property is located in highly desirable location at the top end of Lheaney Road outside the TT course but enjoys great views of the races. Ramsey town centre, scenic walks, beach and schools are within easy walking distance of the property.
Accommodation is entered by a new composite front door with Nest entrance system which can provide remote access. There is a spacious and welcoming entrance hallway providing access to a stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen area with polished porcelain tiled flooring throughout. There is a multi fuel log burner in the living area perfect for the cosy winter nights and BOSE ceiling speakers. There are bi-folding doors from the dining area to a large pavioured patio. The stunning Magnet kitchen provides Cashmere coloured handless units, black quartz worktops, ceiling hung digital extractor, two AEG self cleaning ovens, coffee machine and induction hob. There is a matching utility room with access to the rear garden. The ground floor also benefits from a spacious bedroom with designer ensuite shower room with Hansgrohe and Kohler fitments. This would be perfect space for multi-generational living. The first floor comprises large master bedroom spanning the length of the house with Nolte wardrobes, dressing table and access to an ensuite shower room. There are two further bedrooms one with jack and Jill bathroom with Jacob Delafon bath and chromatography. The other bedroom has Nolte wardrobes and ensuite bathroom.
Externally there is a recently converted annex which was the previous double garage and comprises kitchenette with integral appliances, shower room with underfloor heating and an open plan living/ bedroom area. The annex would be perfect for a dependant relative having their own space or to rent out during TT/ MGP.
There is a good size lawned garden to the front and rear mainly laid to lawn with three apple trees and fish pond. The gated driveway could accommodate four cars.
Inclusions All fitted floor coverings, blinds and light fittings
- All integrated appliances.
Gross Rates Payable 2020/2021:
Windows uPVC double glazing
Mannin Veen, Lheaney Road, Ramsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Bees Station34.2 miles
About the agent
We're Garforth Gray.
Property done properly.
But how did we get here?
We started with a plan in 2014...
• To make estate agency better
• We knew we'd need a stand out brand
• Where everything we do is creatively different
• A customer experience that's easy, faster and more elegant
• Our processes continually made better
• And near perfect property marketing
If you live on the Isle of Man you'll have seen us. Whet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garforth Gray, Isle of Man. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.