Victor Street, Hillsborough, Sheffield, S6
- Brick Built Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Exposed Polished Floorboards
- Council Tax Band A
- No Through Road
- South East Facing Courtyard Garden
- No Chain
A beautifully appointed 3 bedroom mid terraced house with a modern dining kitchen, enclosed south east facing courtyard garden on a no through road in Hillsborough, S6.
The front door opens into the bright and airy living room with stripped floorboards and neutral decor. A door opens into a lobby and a further door opens into the fabulous dining kitchen which has a good range of mushroom, base and wall units with wood effect work surfaces, integrated appliances including a gas hob with extractor over, double electric oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a cupboard which houses the combination boiler. There is ample space for a table and chairs and a door which opens into the cellar which provides useful storage space.
From the lobby, stairs rise to the first floor landing. The good sized, front facing bedroom has stripped floorboards and an under stairs cupboard. The bathroom has a lemon suite, bath with mixer shower attachment, WC and basin, white tiling and built in shelving. The rear facing single bedroom has stripped floorboards.
From the landing, further stairs rise to the second floor landing with built in storage cupboard. A door opens into the attic bedroom with rear facing dormer window and stripped floorboards.
Outside, to the rear is an enclosed, south east facing courtyard garden and a brick built outbuilding providing storage. There is access to the rear via a shared passageway. To the front is a lawned forecourt with a hedge providing privacy from the road.
Victor Road is ideally placed for access to a range of local amenities including reputable local schools, shops, bars, pubs and cafes in Hillsborough and great transport links via the supertram.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Victor Street, Hillsborough, Sheffield, S6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamford Street Tram Stop0.0 miles
- Hillsborough Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
At haus, we work differently to other estate agents. We're focused on making buying and selling your property easier for you, the customer.
We're a committed team, designed to give you a more personal service and our aim is to get you the best possible price in the least possible time. With over 150 years experience in the Sheffield housing market and over 10,000 property sales between us, we believe you're in safe hands. We can handle every aspect of your sale
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11016981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.