Malvern Mews, Emsworth, PO10
- Tucked away in a secluded setting
- Backing onto Brook Meadow Nature Reserve
- A stroll to the town centre, mill-ponds and harbour
- Close to the train station, restaurants and doctors surgery
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Rear double glazed conservatory and kitchen
- Hall with cloakroom
- Driveway for two cars and garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Viewing advised
Superb setting with rear pedestrian gate onto Brook Meadow, a Site of Importance for Nature Conservation, designated as a Local Nature Reserve. A cul-de-sac of a handful of properties tucked away at the end of Sultan Road. Within a stroll of the town centre, harbour foreshore and mill-ponds. Close to the railway station, the new doctors surgery and all the facilities within the town centre. Emsworth is a thriving and cosmopolitan harbour side town with a fine range of restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops. Good communication links especially with Emsworth train station to Havant, which is on the mainline to London Waterloo. The Coastliner bus route connects Portsmouth, Havant and Emsworth to Chichester and Brighton. Excellent road links via M27 and A3(M).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy CertificateEPC.jpg
Malvern Mews, Emsworth, PO10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station0.1 miles
- Southbourne Station1.2 miles
- Warblington Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1934, Gascoigne-Pees has an enviable reputation for selling and letting quality properties. We have branches spanning from Richmond in South West London, through to Midhurst in Sussex and across to Basingstoke in Hampshire; as well as close links to central London and the South Coast through our relationships with other Countrywide brands.
If you are looking to sell, let, buy or rent a property in any of these areas please contact your local Gascoigne-Pees branch t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EMH210161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.