Victoria Road, Stroud Green
- 2 double bedrooms
- Offered chain free
- First floor, split level
- Long lease
- Wood flooring throughout
- 0.5 miles to Finsbury Park Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davies & Davies
The paved front garden and black-and-white chequerboard pathway welcome you inside, through a jet-black front door with smart silver detailing. Beyond your private door on the first level, you’re welcomed by the first with the open plan kitchen and reception room, complete with three wood-framed sash windows. Handle-less, glossy white cabinetry and sleek worktops in the the kitchen area, alongside cleverly concealed and expertly integrated appliances. The adjoining reception area provides space for both living and dining room furniture, with green views and calmly lit by dimmable recessed spotlighting. Gracing the master bathroom next door is a full-sized bathtub, shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail and a wall-mounted mirrored cabinet with integrated LED lighting. The two double bedrooms are located to the rear of the property.
This charming property is situated on a sought after residential road in Finsbury Park, inner north London and is less than a 10 minute walk away from Finsbury Park underground station (zone 2), hosted by the Victoria, Piccadilly and National rail lines. Neighbouring Stroud Green, locally known as the foodie strip, is awash with award winning cafes and restaurants as well as ethical independent retail.
BrochuresBrochureVictoria Road, Stroud Green
Victoria Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.3 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30799620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.