Orchestra House, Ilford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Top spec gym & Yoga studio
- Residents lounge, co-working and private work spaces, kitchen and private dining area
- TV and games room
- Communal Garden & Terrace
- Secure bike storage
- Opposite Ilford station & 30-minutes to Redbridge Central Line
- Private Parking available
- 24 Hours Residents Team/Concierge
- 24 Hours Security and CCTV
- Private balconies with complimentary views
The Picture House is an exciting new development exclusively designed and purpose built for London renters. Located a mere 2-minute walk from Ilford station with trains running to Liverpool Street and Stratford taking less than 20-minutes, meaning staying connected is never a problem.
We are offering a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, with most including generous balconies giving you the perfect view over your new city.
You will gain a new home alongside a new sense of community, with our residents service team on hand for everything you need and social events throughout the year making your neighbour more than someone to borrow a cup of sugar from.
In addition to your new apartment, all residents gain exclusive access to our on-site amenities; gym, yoga studio, residents lounge and dining area, workspaces, terrace, a TV and games room with pool table and coffee all included.
Book your viewing with our onsite resident services team to see everything we have to offer you. The Picture House, everything to go home for.
Tenancies offered on flexible terms.
Furnished apartments available on request.
Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies.
The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, heating, water & telephone / broadband.
A returnable deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
* The content, imagery and information on this page are for general marketing purposes only, and should not be relied upon to provide an exact representation of the properties available for rent at The Green. All photography is used for illustrative purposes; actual room layouts, sizes and colours may vary.
The Picture House is a 2-minute walk from Ilford station with trains to Stratford in 11-minutes and to Liverpool Street in 17, whether for work or fun we make staying connected easy.
Sainsbury's is a 2-minute walk away, home delivery can be a thing of the past, with this convenience only a stone's throw away. Ilford has so much to offer with great restaurants and shopping, Valentines Park, Wanstead flats, Fairlop Waters and Ilford golf course, why not book a viewing and come and explore.
*All content, imagery and information contained in this listing are included for general marketing purposes only. They should not be relied on to provide an exact representation of the properties available. All photos and/or images used are for illustrative purposes; actual room layouts, sizes and colours may vary.
Orchestra House, Ilford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.1 miles
- Manor Park Station1.0 miles
- Woodgrange Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R14571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.