Hammersmith Road , Bristol, BS5 7AB
- One bedroom house
- Mezzanine bedroom
- Pretty courtyard garden
- Stylishly designed and presented
- Engineered wooden floors
- Elevated ceilings
- Excellent storage
- Fitted log burner with flue
- Sliding doors to the garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
The pavement fronted property is accessed via a UPVC, glass panel door which opens up onto the open plan reception. There is a fitted door mat, engineered wooden floors, vaulted ceilings, triple skylights, electric wall mounted radiator, fitted log burner with flue, double glazed sliding door to the rear garden, fitted wooden book shelves, built in under stair storage bench, smoke alarm and electric spot lighting.
Open plan to the reception with varnished wood top worktops, double glazed window to the rear aspect, continuation of the engineered wooden floors, fitted hob with splash back tiles and extractor fan, integral fitted white goods, sink, spot lighting, smoke alarms.
Uniquely presented shower room accessed via designer door with tiled flooring, spacious double width shower, WC, wash basin, double glazing to the rear aspect and spot lighting.
Pretty courtyard garden with gravel, trellace and seating.
Mezzanine style bedroom accessed via a wooden staircase with twin balustrade, skylights, fitted wardrobes to the left and right hand sides, Upfest Bex Glover artistic feature wall, smoke alarm and spot lighting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hammersmith Road , Bristol, BS5 7AB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station0.6 miles
- Stapleton Road Station0.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EASAL225024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Easton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.