Cromwell Road, Cambridge, CB1 3EG
- 3 bedroom detached home with parking
- 0.72 hectares of green open space on your doorstep with the central park at the heart of the development
- Ready to move in this Autumn
- Electric car charging point with parking at front of property
- Virtual tour available upon request
- Open plan kitchen, dining, family room with doors to garden
- Separate living room
- Cycle storage and access to the traffic free Chisholm cycle path
Plot 1, detached 3 bedroom home with parking
Priced at £699,950
This detached three-bedroom home provides flexible living with room to grow for you and your family, with an allocated parking space at the front of the property.
With an open plan kitchen and dining room on the ground floor, this is the perfect entertainment space for family and / or guests.
The kitchen is fitted with sleek, energy efficient appliances and located at the front of the house while still connecting you seamlessly to the living space. In summer months, enjoy an extended entertainment space by opening the door leading to the garden.
The living room on the first floor is perfect for relaxing after a long day and you can enjoy the views over the landscaped central park. There is also a large double bedroom and the family bathroom on this floor.
On the second floor there is a further double bedroom and the master bedroom, with its own en-suite shower room and built in wardrobe.
2.45m x 4.30m / 8'0* x 14'1"
Dining / Family Room
5.15m x 3.25m / 16'8" x 10'6"
5.15m x 3.10m / 16'8" x 10'1"
5.15m x 2.55m / 16'8" x 8'3"
4.10m x 3.10m / 13'4" x 10'1"
4.10m x 2.25m / 13'4" x 7'3"
The Local Area
Located close to the independent cafés, restaurants and shops of buzzing Mill Road, only a short bike ride from Cambridge train station and with the best of central Cambridge on your doorstep, Timber Works is perfectly positioned for your new home.
Hill is an award-winning housebuilder and the leading developers in Cambridge, delivering both private for sale and affordable homes.
Hill prides itself on putting its customers first and have a dedicated customer journey designed to help buyers at every step of the way to homeownership. Hill was awarded a 5 star status from the Home Builders Federation's annual Customer Satisfaction Survey in 2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Apartments and Houses available
- Private outdoor balconies
- 8 minute walk to Cambridge railway station
- Central park at the heart of the development
Cromwell Road, Cambridge, CB1 3EG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.8 miles
- Cambridge North1.5 miles
- Shelford Station3.8 miles
About the development
- New houses and apartments
- Located in Cambridge's sought-after CB1 area
- Close to the independent cafés, restaurants and shops
- Only a eight minute bike ride from Cambridge train station
- Contact Hill Residential for more information
Hill is a recognised industry leading housebuilder, providing quality, distinctive new homes across London and the South East.
Founded in 1999 by Andy Hill, Hill delivers both private sale and affordable homes in London and the South East of England. Our vision is to be the leading, most trusted provider of distinctive, quality new homes in the UK. We were proudly crowned WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year in 2015.
We employ over 350 dedicated staff who are passionate about wha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot1TheLarch. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill Residential Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.