Hilltop, Loughton, IG10
- Guide price £650,000 - £675,000
- Beautifully presented three bedroom house
- Off street parking for two cars
- 16ft lounge and 21ft kitchen/diner
- Garage and 78ft garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and study
- No onward chain
Guide price £650,000 - £675,000 - The Good Estate Agent is proud to offer to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom house boasting 16ft lounge, 21ft kitchen/diner, 11ft study to the ground floor, with three double bedrooms and modern bathroom to the first. Benefits include a large driveway, garage, 78ft garden and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Hilltop boasts a quiet residential location offering easy access to a wealth of shops and amenities found on the High Road, the expansive woodland spaces of Epping Forest are also just moments away.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Hilltop, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.9 miles
- Loughton Station1.0 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.7 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agents are a team of qualified professionals, with a decade of experience in the property and finance industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.