Covert Road, Northchurch, Berkhamsted
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
A well-presented, two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow located on a peaceful road in Northchurch. This property is a short walk from Northchurch High Street and offers beautiful views across the valley.
The large kitchen has a range of base and wall units as well as space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. It has an integrated double oven and a gas hob. A patio door provides access onto the garden. The spacious living dining room has double aspect windows which make this a bright and airy space, perfect for relaxing or entertaining. It has the benefit of a gas fire and sliding patio doors which lead out onto the garden. There are two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom which comprises of a three piece suite.
The garden is laid to lawn with a colourful, decorative border and stunning views over Northchurch Common. There is a garage to the side of the property, a long driveway and a large front garden which is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Covert Road, Northchurch, Berkhamsted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkhamsted Station1.4 miles
- Tring Station2.5 miles
- Chesham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Berkhamstead Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Berkhamstead
Our team know the area and the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.