Geoffreyson Road, Caversham Heights, Reading
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Approx. 150' westerly aspect Rear Garden
- Porch opening to Entrance Hall
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Dining Room with French Doors to Garden
- Separate Study?Playroom/Bedroom 4
- Ground floor Shower Room
- Extended L-shaped Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms (2 'double') and Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway/Frontage
Boasting an established landscaped Rear Garden of circa 150' with a westerly aspect, this Extended Semi Detached Home offers well proportioned accommodation yet offers further potential for enlargement (subject to necessary consents). Located in the the highly regarded Caversham Heights Area approximately 2.5 miles to the north of Reading Town Centre with mainline Train Station and approx. 1.5 miles from Caversham Village with a range of Shops, Pubs & Restaurants and The River Thames. There are local Pubs, Convenience Stores with Post Office, a regular Bus Service and very well regarded Schools all within striking distance as well as Mapledurham Playing Fields, miles of South Oxfordshire open countryside and two private Golf Courses including Mapledurham Heath and Fitness Club.
Approached via open plan block paved driveway providing parking for 3 vehicles, the Front Door opens to an extended Porch to Entrance Hall with stairs to the First Floor and doors to Kitchen, front aspect Lounge with large bay window, Dining Room with French Doors to Garden and a separate versatile Study/Bedroom/Playroom with access to a handy fully tiled Wet Room. The 'L-shaped' extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room with ample storage including larder and rear aspect courtesy door to Garden. The Landing enjoys a side aspect feature window and has doors to 3 Bedrooms serviced by a three piece family Bathroom.
The sizable Rear Garden is another noteworthy feature of this desirable home. A Patio Area spans the rear of the property with access to outdoor store cupboard housing combination gas fired boiler. Enclosed by wooden panel fencing, an expanse of lawn extends to a further seating area with feature brick wall and arch leads to a further area of raised vegetable beds and continues to covered store with access to Garden Shed.
Early interest in anticipated in the sought after property, please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents to arrange a viewing appointment or for any further information.
BrochuresGeoffreyson Road, Caversham Heights, ReadingBrochure
Geoffreyson Road, Caversham Heights, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station1.7 miles
- Reading Station1.8 miles
- Reading West Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30800662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.