Goulton Road, E5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 5 bedrooms
- Period features, high ceilings and large windows
- Shared garden
- Fully refurbished/decorated throughout
- Large reception and Kitchen
- Brand-new Kitchen, bathroom and shower room
- Excellent location
- Great Transport links
- Available end July
This home is set over two levels occupying the first and upper levels of a lovely double fronted period house, featuring period features, high ceilings, large windows, a fireplace, bright rooms, large spacious reception room, five bedrooms, one master, three large doubles and one small double, good size bathroom and additional shower room, dual aspect kitchen/ diner.
Further benefits from access to a good size communal garden and can come unfurnished or with the option of a furnished package also available.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is currently undergoing a full refurbishment including a brand-new kitchen, bathroom, shower room and complete painting/decoration of neutral decor throughout.
More pictures coming soon!
Goulton Road is located just off of Lower Clapton Road, renown for its array of independent and larger retail stores, bars, restaurants and cafes. The nearest station, Hackney Downs, is within 0.4 miles and plenty of green open spaces are within walking distance.
This property is suitable for professional sharers and is a MUST SEE. Available end July.
Goulton Road, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Downs Station0.4 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.4 miles
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Since opening our office in Hackney in 2007, bigmove has gone from strength to strength and has gained a reputation for being trustworthy, transparent and dependable.
We have been advising and ensuring the most accurate and professional advice is given on all aspects of the property market, specializing in residential sales, lettings, property management and land and new home developments.
We have forged a reputation for being honest and professional by providing the highest level
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11053140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by bigmove estate agents, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.