Croft Road, Aylesbury
- ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT PROPERTY
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENTS PARKING AREA
- GROUND FLOOR
A one bedroom purpose built ground floor retirement apartment being situated in this prestigious development within walking distance of Aylesbury town centre. NO UPPER CHAIN.
A one bedroom purpose built ground floor retirement apartment being situated in this prestigious development within walking distance of Aylesbury town centre. The apartment features double glazing, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, shower room, communal gardens and residents parking area.
Door to Entrance Hall
Entry phone system. Walk in airing cupboard.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 5.94m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed door and side panel opening to communal garden. Electric heater. Double doors opening to kitchen
Kitchen 6' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.08m x 2.26m )
Single bowl single drainer sink unit. Range of floor standing and eye level units with work surfaces over. Tiling to splash backs. Built in oven and hob.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window. Electric heater.
Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
Landscaped gardens with lawned areas, flower and shrub borders. Patio seating area.
Residents Parking Area
Pearl Court is a purpose built retirement development for the over 60's and being situated within walking distance of the Town centre and railway station. The development features a residents lounge with social activities, guest suite, laundry room, lift to all floors, residents parking area, house manager, security entry system and 24 hour care line emergency call system in apartments and communal areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Croft Road, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.4 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.0 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Aylesbury Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Aylesbury
Our team know the area and the market
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL112238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.