Crownmeadow Drive, Tipton
- MODERN END TERRACE
- GOOD LOCATION + IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING + GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE + FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 BEDROOMS + FAMILY BATHROOM
- SIDE DRIVEWAY + REAR GARDEN
Modern End Terrace located on a sought after development whilst offering the benefit of Upvc Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Paul Dubberley and Co Great Bridge we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
stairs off to first floor, upvc double glazed window
upvc double glazed window, radiator, feature flooring, under stairs storage cupboard
2 upvc double glazed windows, door to rear garden, inset sink unit, fitted base and drawer cupboards, roll top working surfaces, tiled surrounds, built in oven. fitted hob, appliance space, wall cupboards, central heating boiler, radiator
On The First Floor
upvc double glazed window
upvc double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, built in store, radiator
upvc double glazed window, radiator
upvc double glazed window, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c. tiled surrounds
To The Front: Side Driveway
To The Rear: Patio, Dwarf Wall, Steps Up, Lawn, Rear Terrace
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Crownmeadow Drive, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station0.9 miles
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Wednesbury Great Western Street Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the West Midlands for over 20 years
We opened the doors to our first branch in 1992 and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the West Midlands area. Our five branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Paul Dubberley branch in Great Bridge for all your property needs
At Paul Dubberley our team are not only dedicated to help yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI102316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.