Cooper Street, St Helens
- Let type:
- Long term
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Three bathrooms
- Rear Garden & Parking
- Located close to St Helens Town Centre
HALLWAY UPVC double glazed front door, tiled flooring, stairs up to first floor, carpeted, radiator
LOUNGE 14' 04" x 9' 10" (4.37m x 3m) Three UPVC double glazed windows, vertical blinds, laminate flooring, two radiators
KITCHEN 14' 04" x 11' 02" (4.37m x 3.4m) UPVC double glazed back door, two UPVC double glazed windows, roller blinds, wall & base units, with centre island, stainless steel sink, part tiled, tiled flooring, electric cooker, boiler, radiator
SHOWER ROOM Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and Wc, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR UPVC double glazed window, with curtains, carpet
BEDROOM 14' 04" x 9' 09" (4.37m x 2.97m) Two UPVC double glazed windows, venetian blinds, carpet, two radiators
BEDROOM 11' 03" x 8' 09" (3.43m x 2.67m) UPVC double glazed window, venetian blinds, carpet, radiator
BATHROOM 11' 03" x 5' 02" (3.43m x 1.57m) UPVC double glazed windows, three piece suite with electric shower over the bath, part tiled walls, lino flooring, radiator
STAIRS UPVC double glazed window, carpet
BEDROOM 14' 04" x 13' 06" (4.37m x 4.11m) UPVC double glazed windows with curtains, built in cupboard, carpet, two radiators
SHOWER ROOM 8' 01" x 4' 02" (2.46m x 1.27m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and Wc, part tiled walls, lino flooring, radiator
GARDEN & PARKING Enclosed rear garden and parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cooper Street, St Helens
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helens Central Station0.6 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.7 miles
- Lea Green Station2.3 miles
About the agent
JB&B Leach has been trading from St Helens town centre since 1856. Over the years, much has changed with St Helens and the surrounding areas, but one thing has remained consistent - JB & B Leach has consistently delivered exceptional property services to generations of local residents and is rightly regarded as St Helen's premier estate agent.
The business remains locally owned and operated by St Helens born businessman Dave Roberts ba
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101381011938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J B B Leach, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.