Towngate, Hipperholme, HALIFAX
- For Sale by Online Auction
- Seven Bedrooms
- Guide price £475,000
A remarkable Grade 2 listed seven bedroom detached property in Hipperholme, boasting air extraction and some fabulous character features. Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. Call us now to arrange your viewing! FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION!!
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this remarkable Grade 2 listed seven bedroom detached property in Hipperholme, boasting air extraction and some fabulous character features. FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION. Set over three floors and briefly comprising of front and rear entrance halls, kitchen, lounge, dining room, downstairs w/c and garage to the ground floor, four bedrooms, one with en-suite and family bathroom to the first floor and the second floor holds a further three bedrooms, one with en-suite, and a second family bathroom. Properties of this size do not come on the market very often so call us now to register your interest! Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. Call us NOW on to arrange your viewing!
Enter the property through a wooden door to the front elevation into the front entrance, where there are two ceiling spots, a central heating radiator and wood flooring.
Enter the property through a wooded door into the back entrance, where there is two ceiling light points, carpeted flooring and handy storage.
Comprising of low level w/c and wall mounted sink. With tiled splashback, central heating radiator and wood laminated flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 15' 10" max ( 4.60m max x 4.83m max )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and tiled flooring. The focal point of this room is the multi fuel burner with marble fireplace and the room benefits from two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 13' 4" ( 3.10m x 4.06m )
With a wooden double glazed window to the side elevation, two ceiling light points and wood laminated flooring.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 15' max ( 4.55m x 4.57m max )
The kitchen and the Dining Room are open plan.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and granite worksurfaces, incorporating farmhouse sink, tiled splashbacks and range cooker and hob. Boasting under floor heating and a centre island with granite worktop. With two wooden double glazed windows to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, seven ceiling spots and stone flooring.
First Floor Landing
With a single glazed window to the front elevation, two ceiling light points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 15' x 14' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.37m )
With a wooden double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point, two wall lights, central heating radiator and wood tiled flooring.
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, roll top bath and shaver point. With ceiling light point and wood effect laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 16' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.95m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and one to the side elevation. Boasting original fireplace, two central heating radiators and two ceiling light points.
Bedroom Three 15' x 15' 1" ( 4.57m x 4.60m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and one to the side elevation, ceiling light point and wood effect laminated flooring. Boasting an original fireplace, two central heating radiators and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 15' 1" x 13' 2" ( 4.60m x 4.01m )
With wooden double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, two ceiling light points and wood effect laminated flooring.
Comprising of low level w/c, walk in shower and vanity wash hand basin unit. With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Five 12' 9" x 14' 10" to wardrobe ( 3.89m x 4.52m to wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, three ceiling light points and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Six 15' x 15' ( 4.57m x 4.57m )
With two double glazed windows providing fabulous views, ceiling light point and two central heating radiators. This room is currently without carpet.
Comprising of low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin and walk in shower. With three ceiling spots and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Seven 12' 9" x 14' 10" to wardrobe ( 3.89m x 4.52m to wardrobe )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and wooden flooring. A door leads to a walk in wardrobe, which in turn leads to the second family bathroom.
Second Family Bathroom
Comprising of low level w/c, bidet, vanity wash hand basin unit and a huge tiled Jacuzzi bath. Benefitting from wood flooring and six ceiling spots.
To the rear of the property there is a private lawned garden with a stone pillar archway leading to the rear door.
To the side the property is paved so this could be an ideal driveway.
Garage 16' 1" x 14' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.45m )
With two double glazed windows to the side elevation, ceiling light point and stone flooring. Accessed by a electric shutter door externally and is accessed internally via an internal door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Towngate, Hipperholme, HALIFAX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halifax Station1.7 miles
- Brighouse Station2.6 miles
- Low Moor Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halifax William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halifax
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX111237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Halifax on 01422 757026.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.