Chestnut Drive, Thrapston, Kettering
- A well-presented four double bedroom home at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac position
- 18ft 2 x 13ft 8 re-fitted kitchen/diner with built in appliances
- Four double bedrooms, master with stylish en-suite shower room
- Lounge with Juliet balcony and open views to rear
- Enclosed south/westerly garden enjoying sunny aspect
- Driveway with off road parking for several vehicles in-turn leading to single garage
A well-presented detached family home located in a lovely cul-de-sac position. In brief comprises dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility. Lounge with Juliet balcony, master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite shower room. Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Enclosed garden, driveway and garage.
Entered via double glazed door, hand scrapped oak flooring, built in storage cupboard, panelled radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to:
Guest cloaks w/c
Obscured double glazed windows to front aspect, close coupled w/c, a bespoke vanity wash hand basin with circular basin with mixer tap sitting on an ornate old sewing machine.
3.99m x 2.59m (13' 1" x 8' 6") Double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and oak flooring.
5.54m x 4.17m (18' 2" x 13' 8" narrowing to 10' 11") A re-fitted kitchen comprising a range of base level cupboard units with size stylish work surface areas and tiled splashback's. A one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include a five gas 'Rangemaster' with extractor fitted over space for American style fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. Double glazed windows to rear aspect, oak flooring opening to dining area. Double glazed double doors providing access and outlook to rear garden, further door to:
2.44m x 1.96m (8' x 6' 5") Oak flooring, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine with further space for tumble drier. Wall mounted Potterton boiler, double glazed door to garden and courtesy door to dry lined garage.
First Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling, panelled radiator, staircase to second floor and doors to:
5.54m x 3.38m (18' 2" x 11' 1") Double glaze windows to rear aspect enjoying wonderful open views, French doors to Juliet balcony, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
4.95m x 2.95m (16' 3" x 9' 8") Two double glazed windows to front, panelled radiator and door to:
A stylish re-fitted suite comprising a double shower enclosure with state of the art shower complete with monsoon head separate attachment and body jets. A close coupled w/c and vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and circular basin with draw space below. A chrome heated towel rail and coving to ceiling.
Access to loft, built in airing cupboard housing a 'megaflo' system and doors to:
5.54m x 3.38m (18' 2" x 11' 1") Two double glazed windows to rear aspect enjoying views similar to those of the lounge and panelled radiator.
3.99m x 2.57m (13' 1" x 8' 5") Double glazed windows to front aspect and panelled radiator.
2.97m x 2.84m (9' 9" x 9' 4") Double glazed window to front aspect and panelled radiator.
Comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap complete with shower fitment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled w/c. Chrome heated towel rail and obscure double glazed windows.
An open plant front garden which is laid to lawn, driveway proving off road parking for several vehicles which in turn leads to a single garage with up and over door.
A private enclosed rear garden, enjoying a south westerly sunny aspect. Garden comprises lawn area with an abundance of mature shrubs and bushes to borders. Gated access to side and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chestnut Drive, Thrapston, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station8.2 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.