Waterloo Street, Oldham
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SET OVER FOUR FLOORS
- CONVERTED CELLAR
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
Waterloo Street, Oldham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldham Mumps Station0.4 miles
- Derker Station1.0 miles
- Oldham Werneth Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Alex Jones Estate Agents are a local, independent estate agent who combine traditional estate agent values with a fresh, modern approach. Our service offers a unique mix of professional expertise with a personal touch that places our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Based in Ashton-under-Lyne we cover the surrounding areas including Denton, Audenshaw, Hyde, Godley, Droylsden, Stalybridge, Mossley, Charlesworth, Stockport and areas of North Manchester. Every member of our team h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11035571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Jones Estate Agents, Ashton Under Lyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.