Spinnaker View, Pagham, Bognor Regis
- Newly Built Mid-Terrace House
- Harbour Reach Developement
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Daikin Energy-Efficient Heating System, UPVC Double Glazing and Under Floor Heating
- Attractive Garden and Detached Shed for Storage
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Located in Nyetimber Village
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Whitlocks Estate Agents
The property is arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a modern fitted Kitchen with some integrated appliances, a Lounge / Dining with lovely views and access onto the rear Garden and a Cloakroom.
On the first floor, two double Bedrooms can be found, the Master Bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and there is a family Bathroom.
Further benefits include the latest Daikin energy-efficient heating system, UPVC Double Glazing and Under Floor Heating throughout the ground floor.
Outside to the Rear, there is an attractive Garden bordered by an array of plants and shrubs, a Detached Shed for storage and Rear Access.
To the front, there is also allocated parking for two vehicles.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the modern accommodation and village location this property has to offer.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.08m (9'10 x 6'10) -
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.67m x 4.39m (15'4 x 14'5) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.00m (12'1 x 9'10) -
Bedroom Two - 4.39m x 2.59m (14'5 x 8'6) -
Allocated Parking -
Location - Often unheard of, other than by locals yet extremely desirable, Nyetimber is a small Village within the Parish of Pagham and is famous for its 16th and 18th century Pubs as well as the oldest Pram Race in the world! Situated inland but still within walking distance to the coast as well as Pagham Village where the Sea Front, Harbour and Nature Reserve can be found. The historic Village has a variety of amenities including Convenience Stores, a Post Office, a Tea Shop, a Hairdressers and many more. Nyetimber offers fantastic transport links and is within close proximity to the seaside Town Bognor Regis and the Cathedral City of Chichester. Our office is also positioned within the heart of the Village.
BrochuresSpinnaker View, Pagham, Bognor Regis
Spinnaker View, Pagham, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station2.7 miles
- Chichester Station4.1 miles
- Fishbourne Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham
Whitlocks Estate Agents, 229 Pagham Road, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, PO21 3QD
Our company was founded by Montana Whitlock in 1993.
Montana started her career working for a large corporate estate agent and dreamed of providing a better future for her daughter as well as providing the local community with a personal, professional and affordable service.
A service based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to providing a first class service - a service our clients d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30801232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.