Melrose Avenue, Willesden Green
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Bright and spacious split level apartment
- 2 beds, 2 bathrooms, reception room & kitchen
- Fully furnished, bright entrance hall
- Close to the stunning 86 acre Gladstone Park
- Close to good local transport
- Viewing is advised
Accommodation includes: entrance hall, bright reception room,with bay windows, two double bedrooms - one with modern en-suite and family three piece bathroom suite.
The property has access to excellent transport facilities of Willesden Green (Jubilee - Zone 2) & Dollis Hill (Jubilee - Zone 3) ) stations. Early viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresMelrose Avenue, Willesden Green
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Melrose Avenue, Willesden Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willesden Green Station0.5 miles
- Dollis Hill Station0.5 miles
- Cricklewood Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Lettings
2 Willesden Green Station, Walm Lane, London, NW2 4QS
The opening of our lettings department, has been welcomed with open arms by the local community, with many comments, such as how refreshing it is to see such an established and respected sales company taking the same approach with lettings and property management. We currently have a number of professional sharers and corporate clients who are seeking quality properties within the locality.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30801327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Willesden Green, London, Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.