59 South Promenade, Lytham St Annes, FY8
- First floor purpose-built apartment
- Chain free
- Sea Views From the Private Balcony
- Garage and basement storage
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Lift to all floors
Set in a prime location with unrestricted sea views is this chain free first floor apartment. The generous accommodation briefly comprises a large living dining room with balcony, fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms. The apartment has double glazing throughout, electric underfloor heating, a garage plus basement storage. Early viewing is highly recommended
Tenure: Leasehold (Ground Rent £20.50 pa)
Council tax: band E
Service charge: £1,449 pa
Ceiling cornice, storage cupboards, leading to
Living / Dining Room
7.86m (25'10") x 4.94m (16'2") max
Double glazed windows to the front and side, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to tiled balcony with sea views, feature marble fireplace with surround, ceiling cornice, electric thermostat for underfloor heating, TV point. Six wall lights.
Fitted Dining Kitchen
4.34m (14'3") x 2.95m (9'8")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with countertop over 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with mixer tap , integrated fridge integrated freezer, ceramic hob,, integrated double oven, electric, extractor hood over ceramic hob. Integrated dishwasher, fitted breakfast table, full tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to the side, ceiling cornice
4.92m (16'2") x 3.55m (11'8")
Double glazed windows overlooking the rear, ceiling cornice, two wall lights, fitted bedroom suite.
4.34m (14'3") x 3.11m (10'2")
Double glazed window overlooking the rear, two wall lights, ceiling cornice.
Fitted three-piece suite with a panelled bath, low-level WC, sink with mixer taps, vanity unit, full height tiling to all walls, ceiling cornice, electric shaver point, extractor fan.
Full height tiling to all walls, three-piece suite comprising shower enclosure with bifold doors, electric shower, extractor fan, low-level WC, sink with taps.
Storage Cupboard / Utility
Shelving, electric points, immersion tank for the hot water supply
Single garage with an up and over door, basement storage accessed from the communal ground floor entrance hall.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
59 South Promenade, Lytham St Annes, FY8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.5 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
With over 50 years’ experience in selling and letting property, Frank Wyles & Co. Estate Agents have helped thousands of people buy and rent the property of their dreams.
Generations of clients and customers have trusted us with one of the most important steps in their lives and have come back to us, again and again.
We know we’re doing something right when they return to us when it’s time to move again.
As the most trusted and experienced estate agency in the Lytham St Anne
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20718975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Wyles and Co, Lytham Saint Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.