12 The Beech Tree, Linlithgow, EH49
- All 1's in home buyers report, well-maintained property, walk-in condition!
- Idyllic semi-rural position close to Linlithgow which has excellent services and transport links to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Wonderful views over the surrounding countryside
- Newly installed contemporary bathroom, and a well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lots of storage space throughout including built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Private outside store, plus 2 private parking spaces
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Lots of Storage Space
- Newly Installed Contemporary Bathroom
- 2 Private Parking Spaces
- Private Store
- Move-In Condition
- Upmarket Development with Well-Maintained Grounds
- Excellent Rental Market Potential
- Secure Entry System
Good to Know:
- Linlithgow Academy Catchment
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- High Speed Internet
- 20 Minute Drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Less Than 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Trian Station
Positioned on the preferred first floor, the well-presented accommodation consists of two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, an open plan kitchen/living room and a bathroom. There is also a large storage cupboard off the hallway.
The living room offers dual aspect views over the adjacent countryside, and the contemporary kitchen features an integrated electric oven, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher.
The property has gas central heating, two private parking spaces, a private outdoor store, secure entry system and double glazing.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band D
EER Band C
BrochuresFull DetailsSingle SurveyHome Buyers Re...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
12 The Beech Tree, Linlithgow, EH49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Linlithgow Station2.6 miles
- Uphall Station3.5 miles
- Livingston North Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Hello and welcome to Paul Rolfe.
Pop in and say hello the next time you're passing our contemporary office situated in heart of Linlithgow town centre at 4 The Vennel.
Paul Rolfe was established in Linlithgow in 2011 and we have since built a reputation as being one of the leading independent estate agents in the region delivering
excellent results and
exceptional customer service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 11032187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Rolfe Sales and Lettings, Linlithgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.