Battle Road, Erith
- Guide Price £300,000 to £325,000
- Chain Free
- Live interactive virtual viewings available upon request
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Walking distance to Erith and Belvedere stations
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Walking distance to Franks park
- Period features throughout
- 2 double bedrooms
- Rear garden with large log cabin and summerhouse
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000 to £325,000**CHAIN FREE** This 2 double bedroom Victorian home would make an ideal first time buy or investment. Ideally located within walking distance to both Erith and Belvedere station benefiting from the imminent Cross Rail development, local Asda super market and Franks park. Period features throughout.
This home comprises Porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, rear garden with log cabin and summerhouse. Additional benefits to note include period features throughout, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Porch: Tiled floor, window to front
Lounge: Wooden floor, double glazed window to front, ceiling rose, picture rail, feature fireplace, open to dining room
Dining Room: Wooden floor, double glazed window to rear, ceiling rose, picture rail, radiator, open to lounge
Kitchen: Tiled floor, double glazed sash window to side, range of fitted wall and base units, butler sink, extractor
Lobby: Tiled floor, utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden
Downstairs Family Bathroom: Tiled floor, double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, free standing Victorian style bath with shower over, radiator
Landing: Carpet, period staircase runner with brass stair rods, access to loft room via wooden staircase
Loft Room: Laminate floor, Velux window to rear
Master Bedroom: Carpet, double glazed window to front, ceiling rose, wardrobe, built in cupboard, radiator
Bedroom 2: Carpet, double glazed window to rear, built in walk in wardrobe, radiator
Rear Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area, summerhouse and large log cabin with electric and lighting (plumbing in place for wc to be easily installed)
EPC band: TBC
Agent note: White goods will remain if required
Battle Road, Erith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Erith Station0.5 miles
- Belvedere Station0.7 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 245789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.