Whalleys Road, Skelmersdale, Lancashire
- Shared ownership
- Easy access to the town centre
- Taking reservations now
***PLOT 52 - LAST PLOT REMAINING - Flooring will be included if reserved by 31st August***
Welcome to Vision, a luxurious new housing development provided by Laurus Homes. Offering a stunning mix of stylish shared ownership houses in Skelmersdale.
Set close to the River Tawd in a picturesque area of rural Lancashire, these homes benefit from the best of both worlds. Boasting some of the most outstanding countryside views in Britain, nature lovers are guaranteed to get their fix as you’re free to spend as long as you want to relax in the nearby wildlife spots.
For when you’re ready to move inside, these new build homes in Skelmersdale are designed for modern living. Featuring fully fitted contemporary kitchens complete with Zanussi single fan ovens, modern bathrooms, and luxurious en-suites, they’ve got everything you need to settle into family life. And with easy access to the bustling town centre, you’ll never be far from your next adventure.
Shared Ownership Scheme
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up-front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
*These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They have been taken from similar house types/developments and furnished to represent how the home could be laid out; the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
*Advertised price is based on a 25% share
Whalleys Road, Skelmersdale, Lancashire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parbold Station1.6 miles
- Hoscar Station2.3 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Warrington
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDO210434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.