One Baltic Square, Grafton Street, Liverpool
- Call Now to Receive a Floor Plan and Info Pack
- 7% Assured Net Rental Return
- 1 & 2-Beds Available
- Located in £128m Baltic Triangle
- Views of Liverpool Waterfront
- Experienced Developer
- Prices from £121,950
For Investment Purposes Only - 35% Deposit Required
One Baltic Square is Liverpool's latest landmark for residential accommodation. Located at the heart of the famous Baltic Triangle, contemporary 1 and 2-bedroom apartments are distributed around 5 unique blocks to create a distinctive urban village in Liverpool city centre and adjacent to the waterfront. Prices start at just £121,950 in this below market value opportunity.
Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views across the city and over to the River Mersey, plus iconic landmarks such as the Anglican Cathedral are also within sight in Liverpool's most prestigious development yet.There are a number of facilities on site to offer residents a premium, practical and personable living experience, including a fully equipped gym, communal lounge, centralised landscaped garden and onsite parking.
Situated in what has been named Liverpool's coolest place to live by The Times and a nominated project by the Merseyside Independent Business Awards, the Baltic Triangle is in the best possible location in the city centre. Recently undergoing a regeneration scheme worth £128 million and with another £600 million in the pipeline, the Baltic is amixed-use destinationhome to over 2,000 professionals, 500 businesses and countless leisure facilities.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
7% Assured Net Rental Return
Named Coolest Place to Live in the UK
Next Door to Baltic Market
Home to Most Landscaped Gardens in Liverpool
Experienced Management Company
Prices from £121,950
Why Invest in the Baltic Triangle
Liverpool is a city undergoing major urban regeneration, and the Baltic Triangle has been recently developed to become a pioneering new residential destination on the edge of the city's iconic docklands.
Voted number 1 in a list outlining the 'coolest' places to live in Britain by The Times, the Baltic Triangle's revolutionary makeover has clearly been a success, now hosting popular music events in its venues, friendly food markets in its abandoned warehouses, and vibrant street art on its formerly blank brick walls.
In an innovative and colourful transformation, the Baltic Triangle serves as a welcomed extension of the centre of Liverpool after £128 million has been invested in its streets, with a further £600 million planned for the future.
In a reflection of the ongoing investment, price growth in Baltic Triangle postcodes has risen by more than 25% over the last 5 years.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
One Baltic Square, Grafton Street, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brunswick Station0.8 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.8 miles
- James Street Station1.0 miles
About the agent
- First eco-development in Liverpool
- Prime city centre location in £2bn Knowledge Quarter
- Pre release prices from £99,950
- Assured 8% NET rental return (£7,996 income)
- Low service charge
- Amazing onsite facilities including cinema
Call us today on 0151 954 0018 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.About RW Invest
With over 16 years of experienc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OneBalticSquare-199950-Liverpool-EG06. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.