Trusthorpe Road, Sutton-on-Sea
- SPACIOUS MODERN GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ADJACENT TO THE PULLOVER, PROMENADE & BEACH
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FANTASTIC CENTRAL LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Choice Properties
Upvc Entrance Door -
Hallway - Most spacious hallway with a wider area that could be used as a space for a home office or dining area. Radiator. 2 power points. Telephone point. Built in storage cupboard.
Lounge - 4.34m x 3.68m (14'3" x 12'1") - Bright spacious lounge. Radiator. Double and 2 single power points.
Kitchen - 3.71m x 1.88m (12'2" x 6'2") - Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Electric oven and hob. Electric cooker point. Single & double power points. Part tiled walls. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. 'Main Combi 24 HE' gas fired combination boiler which supplies the central heating and domestic hot water. Programmer controls.
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 2.95m (11'2" x 9'8" ) - Radiator. 2 Double power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.00m x 2.36m (9'10" x 7'9") - Radiator. 2 Double power points, each with twin USB sockets.
Bathroom - 2.26m x 1.83m (7'5" x 6') - Consisting of modern bathroom suite with panelled bath with glass screen and mixer shower taps. Hand basin set in vanity unit incorporating w.c. with concealed cistern and dual push button flush. Chrome towel radiator. Extracor fan with LED lighting. Spot lighting. Tiled floor.
Tenure - Leasehold. The property is leasehold with a 99 year lease which commenced February 1994.
Outgoings - To be confirmed.
Council Tax - Local Authority - East Lindsey District Council,
Council Tax Band - A
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing by appointment through Choice Properties on .
Opening Hours - Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 3.00pm
Making An Offer - If you are interested in making an offer on this property please have a chat with us and we will be happy to start the negotiations for you. Under money laundering regulation we will ask you to provide us with formal photographic ID by way of either a passport or driving licence. If you are travelling from afar we would advise bringing this documentation with you just in case this home is perfect for you.
We would also like to make you aware that we will require details of your estate agents, proof of funds should you be a cash buyer and solicitors details, as this helps us to start the transaction quickly for you.
Website - All details also available on our website
BrochuresTrusthorpe Road, Sutton-on-SeaBrochure
Trusthorpe Road, Sutton-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station12.1 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30801874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choice Properties, Sutton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.