Burnham Market, Norfolk
• Entrance hall/boot room
• Vaulted kitchen/dining room
• Hand-built kitchen cabinets with oak or marble work-surfaces, a Smeg cooking range, Fischer & Paykel fridge-freezer and Bosch dishwasher
• Sitting room with oak boards and shuttered sash windows
• Three bedrooms
• Two bathrooms with slipper baths from the Cast Iron Bath Company and Lefroy Brooks sanitary-ware
• Roof terrace
• Fully enclosed private garden
• Private parking space
• Sold under a 125 year lease commencing 2020 with a Ground Rent of £250 per annum
Burnham Market, Norfolk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station18.9 miles
About the agent
Bedfords are well-established East Anglian estate agents covering Suffolk and Norfolk. Selling new and period homes from our offices in Bury St Edmunds, Burnham Market, Aldeburgh and together with the Mayfair Office in London, we can target the largest possible audience to sell your property.
With such coverage, we continue to receive a substantial number of potential buyers who register with us every week. We receive enquiries locally, and from clients wishing to move to East Anglia fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR200241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bedfords, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.