Doncaster Road, High Melton
- former Village Hall
- conservation area
- accommodation of great character
- unique opportunity
- surrounding gardens
- good communication links
- local facilities at Sprotbrough
- close to countryside
- lovely walks on the doorstep
- over 4000 sf ft of living space
Rarely does such an exciting opportunity come along to acquire a historic building of such character and proportions. Centrally located within a sought after rural village, this former Grade 2 Listed Village Hall presents huge potential to create a superb family home with flexible accommodation, which could provide up to 6 bedrooms as well as extensive, mainly open plan living space. The drawing shown give an example of what could be created, however potential buyers will no doubt have some interesting ideas of their own. Regardless of design, this will be a stunning family property, with surrounding gardens, a wide variety of character features, and provision for private parking (all subject to planning consent)
High Melton is a pretty rural village, within a conservation area, situated approximately 5 miles to the west of Doncaster and just 2 miles from Sprotbrough, which offers a variety of boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
Ideally located for accessing the towns of South Yorkshire, with good links to road, rail and air travel.
Doncaster mainline railway - 5 miles
A1 (M) - 7 miles
Doncaster / Sheffield Airport - 17 miles
GENERAL INFORMATION High Melton Village Hall is located right in the centre of the village, on an attractive tree lined road, close to 'The Old Hall' and former college site.
The hall itself offers a 'one off' opportunity to create your dream home, with enough space to cater for all the families needs. The mature surrounding gardens enjoy a good degree of seclusion to one side, and there's room for private parking.
Doncaster Road, High Melton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Conisborough Station1.5 miles
- Mexborough Station2.7 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station3.3 miles
About the agent
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR HOME IN 2021
Robinson Hornsby have been successfully selling homes in the Doncaster area since 1999, and are consistently one of the top selling independent agents in the central, south and eastern regions of Doncaster.
To find out why we are different to the rest, PLEASE CALL FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION VALUATION.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637017110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby, Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.