18 Parklands, Corntown, The Vale of Glamorgan CF35 5BE
- Detached 4 bedroom family house in quiet cul-de-sac position
- Some modernisation required
- Entrance Hall, large Living Room, rear Conservatory, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and downstairs Shower Room
- 4 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Excellent parking and double garage
- Private paved and lawned rear garden
- Considerable potential to extend
- Excellent location with easy access to the A48 and M4
- A short drive from the sandy beaches of Ogmore and Southerndown
UPVC double glazed entrance door and side panel to HALLWAY (17'10" x 5'10") parquet block floor, staircase to first floor, understairs shelving, small paned glazed doors to LIVING ROOM (22'10" x 11'6") parquet flooring, gas fire with stone surround, flagstone hearth and timber mantle, double glazed window to front elevation, port hole windows to side elevation and internal sliding patio doors to rear CONSERVATORY (12'6" x 11'6") ceramic tiled floor, double glazed windows and french doors to rear garden, pitched polycarbonate roof. Separate DINING ROOM (13'9" x 8'6") parquet floor, serving hatch to kitchen and double glazed window to front elevation. KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM (12'9" x 14'9" max) white high gloss base and wall cupboards with rolltop work surfaces and inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built in double oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge, double glazed windows to rear elevation, ceramic tiled floor and door to UTILITY ROOM (9'2" x 8'6") fitted base and wall cupboards with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, roll top work surface with stainless steel sink, double glazed window and wall mounted "Vaillant" combination boiler, deep linen cupboard, connecting door to garage and downstairs SHOWER ROOM (6'5" x 5'3") fully tiled to floor and walls, walk in shower cubicle with mains shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to rear.
LANDING with loft hatch. BEDROOM 1 (13'7" x 11'6") fitted carpet, built in single wardrobe and double glazed window to front elevation. BEDROOM 2 (13'7" x 11'4") fitted carpet, built in single wardrobe and double glazed window to front elevation. BEDROOM 3 (8'10" x 7'9") fitted carpet, built in single wardrobe and double glazed window overlooking rear garden with partial rural views beyond. BEDROOM 4 (8'5" x 9') single room with double glazed window to rear and BATHROOM (9'10" x 5'6") suite includes panelled bath with spa jets, low level WC bidet and recessed wash hand basin with roll top work surface and vanity cupboard below, heated towel rail, timber panelled ceiling and frosted double glazed window.
No. 18 occupies a particularly wide plot which allows considerable potential for further development (subject to planning permission) concrete driveway provides parking and access to DOUBLE GARAGE (18'2" (d) x 16' (w) ) double up and over door, frosted double glazed window to side elevation, with further hardstanding to the side of the garage ideal for cars, a small caravan or boat.
Lawned front garden with mixed shrubbery, side gate to rear garden which is lawned and very private enclosed by trees and mixed shrubbery with paved sitting area off the conservatory.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
18 Parklands, Corntown, The Vale of Glamorgan CF35 5BE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station1.7 miles
- Wildmill Station2.6 miles
- Pencoed Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Herbert R Thomas is a highly professional independent estate agency established in 1926. We provide a full comprehensive personal service specialising in the sale, valuation and purchase of residential properties in the Vale of Glamorgan. We are dedicated to making your proposed move, whether it be a sale, sale and purchase or purchase only, as smooth as possible. We enjoy an outstanding reputation based on personal and a high quality service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10998401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.