Kingsway, Nettleham LN2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Popular Village Location
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Driveway with carport
- Terraced Garden onto Nettleham Beck
- Sun Lounge
- Two Ensuites
- Excellent Transport Links
- Viewing Available
The pretty village of Nettleham is approximately 4 miles from Lincoln with a vast array of local amenities including Shops, Cafes, Pubs, Schools, Library, Pharmacy and Doctors.
Kingsway, Nettleham LN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station3.2 miles
- Hykeham Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Taylor Lindsey is an award winning property development company established in 1945.
Based in the historic City of Lincoln, we have some of the best located commercial and residential sites in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. We also lease our own retail, offices, industrial / warehousing and residential properties.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEWKINGS1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Lindsey Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.